|€0.04 * / 1 Piece
|€0.04 * / 1 Piece
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-4 days²
- Order number: 240014
- best before: 01.01.2025
- EAN: 8006540458525
- advice: To avoid risk of suffocation and/or strangulation, please keep all packing materials away from babies and children.
- information: Please dispose of used wipes with household waste, do not throw them down the toilet.
Good for the environment, gentle on the skin
Pampers Aqua Pure wet wipes with 99% pure water and organic cotton offer protection for baby's delicate skin. They are fragrance and alcohol free. The remaining 1% consists of dermatologically tested mild ingredients with Pampers' proven pH balance. This restores the natural pH of baby's skin and protects against irritation. Aqua Pure wet wipes are safe for newborn skin and suitable for sensitive areas such as the bottom, hands and face.
Pampers Aqua Pure Wet Wipes are made with a lotion of 99% water and come without additional fragrances and alcohol - for extra mild cleansing.
Soft organic cotton:
Natural and gentle on the skin: Aqua Pure wet wipes contain high-quality organic cotton for an especially soft feeling on baby's skin.
1% gentle care lotion:
The lotion contained is dermatologically tested, suitable for newborns and helps prevent skin irritations thanks to the proven Pampers pH balance.
More info about Pampers Aqua Pure wet wipes
- What ingredients are in the lotion of Pampers Aqua Pure wet wipes?
- 99% is water. The remaining 1% is made up of mild ingredients that cleanse, balance pH and prevent microbial contamination of the wipes.
- What does organic cotton mean?
- Aqua Pure has USDA certification from the cotton producer confirming the premium quality of the organic cotton used.
- How does Pampers ensure the purity of the water?
- The water used for Aqua Pure has undergone a five-step purification process: 1 - reverse osmosis; 2 - UV exposure; 3 - ozonation; 4 - conductivity control (ion control); 5 - control of bacterial counts and total organic carbon (microorganism control).
- Are Pampers Aqua Pure wet wipes safe for my baby?
- Yes. Aqua Pure Wet Wipes have been thoroughly tested to ensure they are safe for babies and gentle on baby's skin - including sensitive areas like the bottom, hands, feet and face.
- Can Pampers Aqua Pure Wet Wipes be flushed down the toilet?
- No. The wet wipes are designed to clean baby's skin and should be disposed of in the trash, not flushed down.
|Filling quantity (piece):
|Products with organic ingredients:
|Procter & Gamble
|skin cleansing, wipes
|Procter & Gamble Service GmbH, Sulzbacher Straße 40 - 50, 65824 Schwalbach am Taunus
|Aqua, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Caprylate, Disodium EDTA
At Pampers, nothing is more important than your baby's safety. Pampers invests in ongoing research and innovation to make gentle, thorough cleaning with Pampers Wet Wipes even better.
The science behind the cleaning power of wet wipes
Whether it's a dirty bottom or unclean hands, the main reason moms use baby wipes is their ability to remove messes quickly, conveniently and gently. There are three main aspects that determine how well baby wipes clean:
Physical contact to remove the solid components of the dirt
Detaching the sticky components of the dirt from the skin
Absorbing the wet components of the dirt
What's in a wet wipe?
Pampers baby wipes clean gently thanks to a unique combination of soft, non-woven fabric and a water-based lotion. Years of research have clinically proven that Pampers Baby Wipes are suitable for newborns, helping them maintain healthy-looking skin through thorough cleansing.
Wet wipes: environmental protection and nurturing cleaning
Baby wipes have become an important part of everyday life for many families. Their range of applications has expanded over time, adapting to changing consumer needs. This has been accompanied by remarkable advances in terms of their skin compatibility. And in terms of environmental compatibility, the wet wipe has also undergone significant development in recent years. For example, the new Aqua Pure wet wipes consist of 99% water. This significantly reduces the amount of cotton - and thus reduces the amount of waste.
Gentle care for diaper wearers
The skin in the diaper area is often exposed to moisture and dirt. There are also more wrinkles and creases in this area than on other parts of the body, making it difficult to clean thoroughly. This is one of the main causes of diaper rash, which most babies suffer from at least once in their lives.
Prevention and treatment of diaper rash require frequent diaper changes and careful cleaning to rid the skin of urinary and excretory enzymes, applying cream, putting on super-absorbent disposable diapers, and using gentle wet wipes to thoroughly clean the skin at each diaper change.
Gentle, effective cleansing can help break the cycle of diaper rash by ridding the skin of impurities and restoring its normal pH.
While water and washcloths are still considered the gold standard for cleansing, it's important to note that water alone is poor at removing oily substances from the skin and also fails to balance pH levels.
In fact, water can have a negative impact on the texture of the skin and offers no advantages over other cleansing methods such as wet wipes. On the other hand, if washcloths or sponges are used, this can also irritate baby's skin, or dirt can be reapplied if the washcloths or sponges are not washed after use.