- The ideal temperature for the water is around 37 to 37.5 degrees Celsius. The room should be about 21 to 24 degrees.
- To protect the skin from drying out, mild and caring bath additives such as the HiPP Babysanft Pflegebad or the HiPP Babysanft Familienbad are ideal.
- In the first few months, children should not be bathed for more than 5 to 10 minutes 2 to 3 times a week (even more often does no harm).
- Please never leave your child unattended in the bathtub!
- Even though babies don't actually get that dirty yet, thorough cleaning is still very important. The HiPP Babysanft Washing Gel cleans sensitive skin and fine hair particularly gently and preserves the natural acid mantle of delicate skin.
- Warm the towel for after the bath, your little darling will be happy!
- After the bath, be sure to apply gentle cream.
You can find information about Babysanft under the tab "Notes / Tips"