In order to master this daily task, we would like to give you a few concrete tips.
|€0.04 * / 1 Piece
|€0.03 * / 1 Piece
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
unfortunately currently sold out
- Order number: 117043
- best before:
- Allergen-Information: pH skin neutral, soap-free, optimal for gentle cleansing of sensitive and allergy-prone baby skin (daab & OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified), free of kerosene oil and ULTRA-SENSITIVE to minimize allergy risks, free of essential oils, alcohol, dyes, phenoxyethanol, parabens, silicones, animal raw materials
- EAN: 4062300413337
- Manufacturer product ID: DA90019
- PZN: 17580088
The best for baby's skin
HiPP Babysanft Wet Wipes Natural Aqua, soaked with a fragrance-free lotion cleanse gently and thoroughly - without microplastics.
- Wipe made from 0% plastic and therefore biodegradable -made from renewable raw materials and with pulp from certified sources (FSC mix)
- Lotion 99% water as well as fragrance free - free of microplastics
- pH skin neutral
- climate neutral product by supporting a forest protection project in Zimbabwe through the organization ClimatePartner
- optimal for gentle cleansing sensitive and allergy-prone baby skin (daab & OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified)
- free of kerosene oil and ULTRA-SENSITIVE to minimize allergy risks
- free from essential oils, alcohol, dyes, phenoxyethanol, parabens, silicones, animal raw materials
Suitable from the 1st day of life.
HiPP Natural wet wipes are climate-neutral!
We have neutralized all emissions of the Natural wet wipes, from raw material extraction to production and transport, to protect our nature.
So that the world of our children remains livable and lovable.
What is so special about baby skin?
Baby skin is much thinner than adult skin and at the same time the horny layer has a looser structure and is less resistant. The barrier effect of the horny layer against harmful substances is therefore less well developed, and the skin reacts more sensitively to environmental influences.
The natural protective acid mantle of the skin does not form in newborns until after a few weeks and regenerates much more slowly than in adults, even in older children. It has an important task in keeping bacteria and pathogens at bay.
The horny layer of children's skin has a higher moisture content than that of adults. At the same time, however, sebum production is still greatly reduced in children. As a result, baby and children's skin is only covered with a very thin film of water and grease and can dry out easily. In addition, there is less protection against cold and injuries.
Why use baby care products at all?
After birth, the baby's skin must quickly adapt to a new environment. After many months in the amniotic fluid, it must now adapt to the air and external environmental influences.
For a while, it was said that you could do without skin care and washing products when caring for your baby. In the meantime, however, it is known that washing with water alone dries out the baby's skin. However, since baby skin is very sensitive, it does not tolerate the same care products as adult skin.
For this reason, we at HiPP have developed our particularly mild baby care product HiPP Babysanft , which is completely free of undesirable substances and takes into account the special needs of sensitive baby skin.
|Filling quantity (piece):
|Products with organic ingredients:
|body cleansing, facial, skin care, wipes
|Hipp, Hipp Babysanft
|climate neutral, ohne Mikroplastik, without silicones
|Climate-friendly, FSC seal, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Recommended by Deutsche Haut- und Allergiehilfe e.V.
|Hipp GmbH & Co. Vertriebs KG, Georg-Hipp-Str. 7, 85276 Pfaffenhofen (Ilm), Deutschland
|Aqua, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate.
Diapering - our tips for you
The necessary diapering accessories:
- a soft washcloth with warm water, a paper towel with baby oil or a wet wipe
- if necessary, wound protection cream
- a clean diaper
- for older babies, a toy to distract them
Turn on the heat lamp above your changing table. Get the mobile moving and/or have a toy ready for distraction, depending on your child's age.
Now, first remove the used diaper. Before putting on the new diaper, if necessary, gently clean your baby's intimate area with a washcloth, oiled cloth or wet wipe. Then dry the skin thoroughly (let it dry), if necessary pat dry. Cleaning the skin is especially important after a bowel movement. If necessary, apply some wound protection cream. Then wrap your baby in a clean diaper.
Never leave your baby unattended on the changing table.
Special features for girls:
Always clean the diaper area from front to back to the bottom to prevent intestinal bacteria from entering the vagina.
Special features for boys:
Cover the penis with a diaper or cloth to avoid being "peed on" unexpectedly.
Soreness - How to avoid skin irritation
If your baby tends to sore frequently, it may be due to the diaper trapping too much moisture and/or not allowing enough air to reach the skin. Inelastic diapers can additionally cause friction in the diaper area. Moisture in the form of urine and stool that is not absorbed by the diaper irritates the sensitive baby skin. In addition, stool bacteria and components of urine have a skin-irritating effect.
What helps to protect baby's skin?
- Change diapers frequently - dry diapers can prevent skin irritation.
- Use especially absorbent, elastic diapers.
- The diaper should not be too tight. If there is room for a finger between the belly and the diaper, the diaper fits perfectly.
- After cleaning the intimate area, always dry (let dry) the baby's skin thoroughly, especially in the folds, so that nothing becomes sore. Pat gently, do not rub or blow dry.
- As often as possible, let baby romp without a diaper so that air can get to the bottom and the skin can breathe. Your baby will enjoy it.
- The diaper area may be creamed prophylactically so that urine and feces do not attack the skin. Creams containing zinc are ideal to additionally protect the skin from moisture.
Since prevention is better and easier than curing a skin irritation such as diaper dermatitis, parents should know the "ABCDE" rule so that the baby's bottom does not become inflamed. The letters stand for the first letters of the following words:
Air (air): Children without diapers do not get diaper rash, so allow air to reach the skin as often as possible
Barriers (barriers): Regeneration of skin barriers, a cream with zinc can serve as a barrier to protect the skin from urine and feces
Cleansing (cleaning): changing diapers frequently, cleaning and thoroughly drying the intimate area (gently dabbing)
Diapers (diapers): prefer diapers with high absorption capacity (especially absorbent)
Education (education): Educate parents, because their knowledge determines whether skin irritations can be avoided or not
Wound protection cream and wet wipes
Wet wipes are very popular and especially handy when changing diapers on the go. In addition, they are ideal for gentle cleaning of the face and hands. Wipes without preservatives and without perfume are recommended. Our HiPP Babysanft wet wipes Natural Aqua meet all these requirements.
To protect the skin against aggressive bodily fluids, using a wound protection cream when changing diapers is ideal. A good ingredient in a wound protection cream is zinc, it protects against irritation and accelerates the regeneration process. For prevention, a high-fat protective cream is ideal, because they have a water-repellent effect. If the skin is already red and irritated, a hydrophilic cream with a high zinc content is recommended as an immediate remedy. Our wound protection creams meet all these requirements.