|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 3||€4.95 *||€24.75 * / 1 l|
|From 4||€3.95 *||€19.75 * / 1 l|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-4 days²
- Order number: 117049
- best before: 01.01.2024
- Allergen-Information: designed to minimize allergy risks
- EAN: 4062300419445
- Manufacturer product ID: DA90311
- PZN: 02333148
Ideal for a massage - with 100% natural oils
Your big or small offspring is already looking forward to these highlights:
- gentle care for sensitive skin with valuable ingredients of organic almond - now gentler than ever
- especially mild with organic almond oil and other natural oils - cares, soothes and protects sensitive skin
- versatile: for the care of dry skin, loving massage, gentle cleaning in the diaper area & as a bath additive
- especially sustainably developed - 0% microplastics, parabens and mineral oil
- 99% biodegradable formula** and climate positive***
- suitable from the 1st day of life
Tip: Apply to damp skin - retains moisture in the skin.
**according to OECD 301/302 or equivalent methods
***through climate projects we offset moreCO2 than is caused
Free from everything that sensitive skin does not like.
Particularly skin-friendly care for sensitive skin
HiPP Babysanft was developed to minimize allergy risks for particularly sensitive skin right from the start. For this reason, HiPP consistently dispenses with fragrances suspected of causing allergies (in accordance with the Cosmetics Ordinance), such as essential oils, and also with parabens, kerosene oil and many more.
Valuable organic almond oil cares for and protects delicate skin naturally. Trust HiPP Babysanft because there is nothing in it that is not baby gentle.
Babysanft greetings from your Schafi team - here are all the stars in one group picture:
|Füllmenge (Volumen):||200 ml|
|Products with organic ingredients:||Yes|
|Shipping weight:||0,595 kg|
|Dimensions HxWxD (approx.):||151x65x39 mm|
|Made in:||EU (Germany)|
|product group:||Care / massage oil, skin care|
|brand:||Hipp, Hipp Babysanft|
|further properties:||klimapositiv, Packaging recyclable|
|Label:||vegan, without animal testing, without microplastics|
|Target group:||Baby, child|
|Manufacturer address:||Hipp GmbH & Co. Vertriebs KG, Georg-Hipp-Str. 7, 85276 Pfaffenhofen (Ilm), Deutschland|
|Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Parfum.|
Everything you need to know about baby massage at a glance
Gentle skin contact is virtually vital for babies. A particularly nice way of maintaining close contact between mother and baby and giving the child a sense of security and safety is baby massage.
Regular baby massage
- Promotes the development of nerve cells and motor skills
- Has a relaxing and calming effect
- Can strengthen the emotional bond with the mother or father
- The room for the massage should be warm and comfortable.
- Avoid scheduling pressure or stress, because nervousness transfers to the child.
- Use a soft baby blanket or soft towels as a base.
- The right time settles down with a regularly performed massage. The baby should be awake and not too tired. Also, massage should not be done immediately after a meal or when the baby is sick.
- Your hands should be warm, fingernails filed smooth and you should not wear unpleasant jewelry.
- Use high-quality natural baby oils such as HiPP Care Oil for a relaxing and nurturing massage.
- You candownload our baby massage instructionshere . This way you always have all the important tips at hand during the massage.
Before any massage, you should take into account the condition your baby is in. If the baby is kicking wildly, the time is rather unfavorable.
If your baby cries during the massage, comfort him and then try again when he calms down. If your child is still restless, you should postpone the massage until another time.