Especially during pregnancy, massaging and intensive care of the skin have a beneficial effect on preserving elasticity and the skin's appearance: To ensure that the skin on the abdomen, hips and breasts survives pregnancy without visible consequences, regular massage and care of the affected areas is recommended as a preventive measure right from the start. Regular massages have been proven to promote blood circulation in the skin as well as skin metabolism and help maintain skin elasticity.
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 3||€7.95 *||€79.50 * / 1 l|
|From 4||€7.25 *||€72.50 * / 1 l|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-4 days²
- Order number: 117045
- EAN: 4062300419469
- Manufacturer product ID: DA90903
HiPP Mamasanft massage oil, specially adapted to the needs of stressed skin during pregnancy.
- contains precious plant oils from nature and effectively helps prevent the formation of stretch marks
- the combination of high-quality jojoba oil, soothing organic almond oil and valuable sea buckthorn oil intensively relaxes and nourishes the skin so that it can stretch without damage and soothes itchiness
- the used oils are 100% natural and especially rich in unsaturated fatty acids, which are so important for healthy skin care
- can be easily massaged into the skin and protects against dehydration
- the skin gains elasticity and suppleness - for beautiful, soft skin
- after pregnancy supports the oil theregression of the skin, by stimulating the natural regeneration
- free of keroseneoil and SENSITIVE tominimize allergy risks
- free from allergenic fragrances (according to Cosmetics VO), essential oils, dyes, silicones
- was rated "good" by Öko-Test (November 2020 issue)
Regular massages help to keep the connective tissue elastic and activate the body's own skin metabolism.
All our care for sensitive skin.
|Füllmenge (Volumen):||100 ml|
|vegetarian:||yes (V label)|
|health:||Skin & connective tissue|
|Products with organic ingredients:||Yes|
|Shipping weight:||0,555 kg|
|Dimensions HxWxD (approx.):||144x42x42 mm|
|Made in:||EU (Germany)|
|product group:||Care / massage oil|
|brand:||Hipp, Hipp Mama|
|further properties:||climate neutral, ohne Mikroplastik, vegan|
|Label:||vegan, without animal testing|
|Target group:||Mothers, Pregnant|
|Manufacturer address:||Hipp GmbH & Co. Vertriebs KG, Georg-Hipp-Str. 7, 85276 Pfaffenhofen (Ilm), Deutschland|
Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Parfum.
Regular massaging and intensive care help the skin
Apply HiPP Mamasanft Massage Oil generously to the skin. If the belly is not yet too big, a gentle plucking massage is recommended to gently loosen the connective tissue:
Carefully take small areas of skin between your thumb and forefinger, and gently pull them up. If necessary, roll the skin lightly between your fingers. Hold briefly, release and spread. If you continue in a circular motion, you are most likely to reach all parts of your abdomen.
If the abdomen is tightening or if you are not comfortable with plucking massage, you can also simply spread the oil on the skin and gently rub or lightly knead it in. While doing this, guide your fingertips from the sides or from the bottom in circular motions.
Tooptimally prevent stretch marks the particularly affected skin areas such as the abdomen, hips and thighs should be massaged two to three times a day from the 3rd month of pregnancy at the latest.
In addition, you can massage the abdomen with a dry washcloth or a soft body brush.
The skin on the breast also needs to stretch a lot during pregnancy. For targeted care, apply some HiPP Mamasanft Massage Oil daily and spread it in a spiral from the base to the center of the breast using circular movements. Avoid the nipple area.
Tip: Perineal massages
To prepare for the birth, midwives recommend regular perineal massages. These promote blood circulation and thus the suppleness of the tissue and can be carried out very well with HiPP Mamasanft Massage Oil. If you have further questions about pregnancy and breastfeeding, you can confidently contact your midwife.